- history of English: click here
- this link is about history as well, from the BBC
- this is a video about RP pronunciation: click here
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
This information will be helpful for That's English! students of module 7 - unit1. Here you have some information about English as a language:
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Here you have some videos to learn English. Some are series, some others are just for pleasure or funny and some others are for learning English especifically. Here you have some examples:
- Just for fun: what would happen if your friends acted as dogs or cats? Click here for the answer.
- For learning English: apart from the video bar you already have on the blog, you can find some people who have their own classes on the internet. Some examples:
- Learning English with Misterduncan: watch this simple lesson about greetings but there are lots of lessons. He even has a channel for his videos.
- Learning English with Jennifer: an American teacher with interessting vieos like this one about pronunciation of vowel sounds. There are loads of videos about grammar, pronunciation and so on.
There are plenty of videos in Youtube. You'll be able to find many if you use the topic or the tense and you add +ESL (English as a Second Language) on your serching.