- a general idea about how to write, click here
- useful linkers and connectors: click here
- this is about paragraphs: click here
- a link to work with spelling, including exercises: click here
But what you have to keep in mind is some general tips which are pretty simple:
- Be logical and coherent: don't take anything for granted and explain well what you want to say.
- Organise your text and use paragraphs for that.
- Use variety in vocabulary and structures; avoid repetitions.
- Check your composition before hand it in.
I'm sure you're going to do it really well. See you son!