- this link has vocabulartry about ingredients, ways of cooking, stuff for cooking...: click here
- this is a long list for B2-C1; have a look and see which you know and try to learn some more if you can: click here
- this link shows some useful sententces to speak about food: click here
About compartives and superlatives, here are some links for practising:
- this link has an explanation and some exercises (one of them done in class): click here.
- this exercise is about the double compartive (THE MORE .... THE MORE...) click here.
Apart from comparatives and superlatives, we saw the difference between SO and SUCH:
- SO + adjective or adverb: She's so nice that everybody loves her
- SUCH + nouns: She's such a nice girl that everybody loves her
If you want to practise a bit with this grammar point, go to this link.