- a long explanation with a good exercise at the end of the web page: click here
- this exercise is quite simple but it may help you: click here
- this is another exercise to do: click here
- and another one: click here
Once you get confident with the grammar, try to practise with them. Here you are 2 examples:
- A typical way of using subject questions is having a survey: Who has any pets at home? Who went to the cinema last weekend? Who can drive? What happens if you boil water up to 100ºC?
- When you ask about hobbies, likes and dislikes, routines, etc : Who likes sports? Who gets up early in the morning? Who hates rock music?
- For the object ones you may ask questions about another person: What kind of music do you prefer? Who do you speak to when you have a problem? What books have you read recently?
As we are dealing with communication and speaking, here you are a TED talk I like a lot: click here