DO - PLAY - GO +---ing - PRACTISE
Look at the examples:
- you do exercise: do yoga, do aerobics, do judo, do karate, etc.
- you play games: play football, tennis, basketball, etc.
- you go + an activity, and you usually go to a place to do it: go cycling, go jogging, go running, go skating, go swimming or I go for a ride, for a swim...
- you practice to be better, to be sucessful: I practise running to win a medal
A grammar point I would like to revise is the use of verbs inicating likes and dislikes, which are usually followed by -ing form. Let's see the most usual ones:
- LOVEENJOYFEEL LIKEFANCYLIKEPREFERDON'T MINDDISLIKEDETESTCAN'T BEARHATE
If you want to revise and/or enlarge vocabulary about sports, click here