Let me suggest some links which could help you to improve your English during holiday time:
- Wrting: if you go to this link you have a tool to write a text and you are given a feedback of your performance; click here
- Speaking: although it's easy you could find foreign people to speak in English, you may improve your oral skills by recording your speech about a topic. If you want to find some as an example you could go to this link but there are many if you try to find them on your own. Go to any browser and search for speaking topics+B2.
- Reading: this is the perfect time for reading. Go to the links you have on the useful links that you can find on this blog. This is just an example: click here
- Listening: remember you can go to www.elllo.org and find the level you need. Another way is by searching on the internet listening comprehension+B2 and you'll be able to find many links.
Nevertheless, thanks to the internet you can find many tools for learning English and you can use some of these links:
- Cambridge University: this is just an example of all the activities you can do; click here
- Hilfen is a traditional German link with a lot of materials: click here
- Go to this article with 11 recommeded web pages to learn English: click here
I hope this post will be useful but not overwhelming; the last but not the least recommendation is: take it easy but don't give up; there's time for everything if you manage your time well. See you in September.
GOOD HOLIDAY FOR EVERYBODY!