But if you also use a book wit audio you can improve your English faster and further. The more you read the better for you and your English. Here you have some examples:
Apart from these reading links, remember to use these questions for oral practise:
- What was your favourite book from your childhood?
- what kind of books do you like reading? Why?
- What was the last book you read? Tell us something about the plot, the main characters, the setting... did you enjoy it? Why / Why not?
- Talk about a difficult day or a difficult time you have had recentrly. Use expressions of time.
- Have you ever been in a book club? If so, what about the experience? If not, why not?
- Do you ever read book or film reviews? Why (not)? What kind of information would you expect to find in a book or film review? Do you ever recommend books or films?