- a video with adjectives for describing places: click here
- a presentation to help you improve your vocabulary: click here
- if you want to see a model of different descriptions of places , click here
I hope this entry is useful but remember to have these tips in mind when you'r describing a place:
- Start the description thinkning that the person who is reading/listening to you might not have been there before. Take into account the typical questions: where it is that place, think of relevant details for the location and don't take anything for granted.
- Use adjectives and adverbs to make the description more lively.
- Make clear paragraphs: 1) as an introduction, start with the location 2) the most important sites of that place 3) what to do there 4) why that place is important for you 5) as a conclution say why that place is so relevant.
See you after Christmas, guys!