Friday, November 8, 2013

That's English!: unit 3

This unit es about Life in Future. Here you have a summary about the use of future tenses. 

  • FUTURE TENSES:


    • I’m having dinner with Kim --- arrangements, for sure; connected to Spanish present tense; the present simple is also used for future but only when it's something fixed like the train leaves at 7 pm
    • I’m going to have dinner with Kim --- plans, intention, quite sure predictions

I want to have dinner with Kim
    • I’ll have dinner with Kim --- a possibility, predictions, sudden decisions

      If you want to work with these tenses you can use these exercises: 



      Here you have a link with a lot of materials; click here 

      To finish with, here you have two songs we saw in class about future:

      When I'm 64 by The Beatles and Everybody wanna live your life by Mika
       


No comments:

Post a Comment