Tuesday, November 20, 2018

NB2.1 - Shopping

Here you are the web page we saw in class with different vocabularies: click here

I know this sounds weird but sometimes we don't revise typical situations we are supposed to have learnt and we don't improve them properly. I'd like you to have a look to these videos to see and check what you already know and what you can improve by adding expressions, vocabulary or just taking into account that this is American English instead of British. Here you have the links:
  • buying shoes; click here
  • buying clothes; click here
Anyway, I hope it'll be useful.
See you in class!

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you, please don not waste your time and money and select my company and get a more accurate result within one month. . Call us and let’s discuss about your website to make it better. TOPRANKINGSEO.NET is a totally search engine marketing base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! hygienic keyboard

    ReplyDelete