Thursday, March 14, 2019

B2.1 - 2nd or Improbable/hypothetical conditional

Lesson 10 is about sports and exercise. You have some vocabulary in your textbook but maybe you'd like to improve it so you may use this link in which you see examples of how to use vocabulary in context. If you want to know something in particular I think it's better to use your favourite dictionary.

If you want to see again the funny video about squash, click here (The Two Ronnies)

The grammar point of this lesson is 2nd conditional or improbable/hypothetical conditional or the use of conditional in general, if you like. To revise conditionals, go to this link or have a look on your own as there are many grammar references on the internet.

The other typical examples of improbable conditional are these:
  • Would you mind if I opened the window?
  • I'd rather you didn't (I'd rather if you didn't do that)
  • If only I had the chance to do that
  • I'd do it if I could
There is another point of grammar introduced in this lesson 10A; use this link to know how to use it

1 comment:

  1. This is Very very nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing. Don't Miss these world's Best Games

    ReplyDelete